Annual Inspection Services In Jacksonville, Atlantic Beach, Fleming Island, FL, and surrounding areas
An annual inspection allows our certified and trained AAA A/C technician to establish what is deficient in your system and what could possibly cause your cooling or heating to prevent your home from being as comfortable as you want it to be.
We can identify dirty coils and burned out contactors before they cause long term damage to your system and can offer a professional assessment of what is needed to keep your system running at peak efficiency.
Bi-annual preventative maintenance will ensure that your system runs as efficiently as possible. AAA A/C will perform the following tasks, depending on the unit:
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings—remove obstructions as necessary
- Inspect coil and cabinet—clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage—on older models lubricate as needed
- Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)
- On older models, lubricate motor and inspect and replace fan belt if needed
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines. Clean as needed
- Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspect burner assembly—clean and adjust as needed.
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect air conditioning airflow system (ductwork)—check for leaks