Pre-season Preparation Services In Jacksonville, Atlantic Beach, Fleming Island, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Air conditioning systems are regulated appliances, requiring expert maintenance to properly function at the best rate of energy consumption.
Will your system be ready to handle this year’s chill? Can your system stand up to this summer’s sizzling heat?
Regular preventive maintenance, performed twice a year, can help your system keep up with seasonal temperature swings. Plus, it can increase HVAC performance and help you avoid costly emergency repairs—because no one wants to be left without heat in the middle of a cold spell or without adequate cooling in the middle of a Florida heat wave.
While most newer heating systems require little maintenance, a quick tune-up can greatly extend the life of your HVAC equipment, ensuring it always runs at peak efficiency.
Seasonal checkups are a must for maintaining system performance and efficiency. AAA A/C’s checkup is a thorough review of your heating and/or cooling system and includes the following:
Heating check-up only:
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Adjust & clean pilot
- Check for rust on burners & clean
- Check belts, tighten if needed
- Check heat strip operation & clean if necessary
AC check-up only:
- Clean condenser & check evaporator
- Check for adequate air flow through coil, separate fins
- Check refrigerant charge
- Upgrade outside insulation if needed
- Clear condensate line
Comprehensive heat/cooling system check-up also includes:
- Oil blower motor
- Seal penetrations in plenum or coil box if needed
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- Check electrical connections; tighten if necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Provide written report of overall condition